Saturday, March 18, 2006

Jammy shitheads

Whilst I was waiting for a virus scan to finish, I thought I'd fire up Party Poker for a quick game. I saw a $6 buy-in single table and figured that would do nicely ($2000 starting value in chips). The first dozen or so hands are all played pretty tight and I'm a few dollars up when I get dealt pocket nines. I raise three times big blind to 120 pre flop and get a couple of callers. I then flop a house of nines full of aces so I'm thinking this is in the bag. I bet 200 and get one caller which I though was odd. Next card is a Jack of spades and I'm thinking, right I want this so I'm all in for 1850 and the other guy calls. He shows Ace Seven, making him tripp aces. Jammy fucking cock pairs up a seven on the river to give him a house of aces full of sevens. He didn't deserve the win and played the hand badly from the outset by calling a pre flop raise with unsuited and unconnectable cards. Fucking shit head. I expect that on the play money tables but on real money tables, wankers like that should just fuck off.

I apologise for the swearing but I'm livid. The smug twat is probably now thinking they're some sort of poker god when the reality is that they made a very bad call and got luckier than they can possibly imagine. Makes me furious.

0 comments: