Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scrubbing up nicely

I've just started to watch the eighth (and probably last) season of Scrubs. I started watching this by accident way back 7 or 8 years ago when I caught an episode on a cable channel and thought it was just about the funniest off-beat comedy in recent times (it also helps that it has an eclectic and often rather good soundtrack). The characters are all very good and well acted, the scripts are good and consistently funny, but for me the absolute shining beacon of the program is one of the lead stars, Sarah Chalke (note that this link points to wikipedia as her official site, or what appears to be her official site, seems to have been hacked by some butt monkey bigging up Palestinian suicide bombers).

Most people will probably know her as Becky, the eldest child in Roseanne. But ever since the start of Scrubs she has been extremely foxy and now, 8 years on she is more stunning than ever. I'm not given to fawning over celebs like some star-struck loser but in her case, I make an exception. A lot of people say they have a 'list' - the ten (or five or whatever) essentially unobtainable celebrities who they would be allowed a pass for in a relationship (usually jokingly I'm sure because no matter who the celebrity I can't imagine your partner being overly keen on you bumping uglies with them). Anyhoo, my list consists of just one person and it's her - she really is awesome. Very elegant, classy, classically beautiful and always seems very genuine and down to earth.

Probably turn out to be totally wrong about that and she's actually an evil, Machiavellian crazy woman, but since I'm never going to meet her (much less date her) I will carefully ignore that possibility. So, the point of this post? Well, there isn't one. I just fancied saying how much I fancy the behind off Ms Chalke. And it's my blog so ner.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I just can't believe you didn't mention Scarlett Johansson in this post!

Captain Flymo said...

Why would I? I don't think she was in scrubs. Mind you, she is smoking hot.