Monday, March 13, 2006

Hello

Hi there. Just what the web needs: another self-obsessed individual who is convinced the world really wants to know what goes in their head. I always resisted blogs for this very reason until I realised that I am a bit on the self-obsessed side so I then figured what the hell, I might as well do it.

I don't post all that often and when I do it tends to be a rant about more or less anything that I've been thinking about. The first tranche of posts are ones I have moved from a mySpace page mainly because I am fed up with the ropey nature of mySpace, it's liberal attitude towards advertising (i.e. there's a hell of a lot of it and they are mostly irritating smiley ads with sound you can't get rid of) and the fact that it doesn't look very good. Yes, I know that's a very shallow reason but frankly, I don't care that much.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rubbish I post and in truth, I'm not as much of a miserable sod as my posts might make me out to be but I've always felt a good rant helps let off steam and keeps the stress levels down so ranters of the world, be proud!

0 comments: