Monday, January 22, 2007

Infrequency? Missing Presumed Not Bothered....

Which I haven't been. Bothered that is, mainly because I've been away, moving house or ill for quite some time. Still, new year, new effort and all that, and I even intend to talk less about the evils of internet dating (still crap) and more about random thoughts and stuff.

Here's one to start us off. This evening I was perusing the butter section in my local Sainsburys (rock 'n' roll) and, being the bourgeois snob I am, I homed in on the organic butter. I always buy salted butter but I noticed that right next to the Sainsburys organic stuff I picked up and put in my basket was the unsalted version of the same Sainsburys organic range. but here's the thing: The unsalted butter was fully 20p more expensive than the unsalted stuff. Why on earth does it cost 22% more for them to NOT add a pinch of salt? It's a crazy world we live in.


Listening to: Renaissance: The Masters Series Vol 7 (Mixed by Dave Seaman)

0 comments: