Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Too good to last

I knew it. It had to happen eventually. It was too good to be true. As of today, I am single again because I am completely incapable of being emotionally mature and talking about feelings. Well, I can but not until I know someone really, really well. I mean as in at least 6 months, maybe a year. Certainly not 2 months in. Anyway, that fucked it right up, but at least we parted on decent terms and hopefully, we will remain friendly. Still, fucked my week right up when I realised that I had to end it or risk causing a good deal of hurt to the other party. At least I did (with a little prompting) come to that realisation before any serious damage was done.

Fuck it. Back on the shelf - I know my place...

1 comments:

Andrew said...

I was just wondering how things were coming on. Sorry to hear that it's not good news.