Thursday, February 22, 2007

Magic rollers

I have just spent the evening helping a friend paint his new flat to cover the years of vile colours and second hand fag smoke. Can someone tell me why it is when using a paint roller that you roll and roll and roll until absolutely no more paint will come out but if you then go to wash out the damn thing several spare gallons will magically appear from it necessitating what seem to be several hours of washing out?

Anyway, I am going to Ireland for the weekend (family do - how very thrilling. I am going to miss all the 6 Nations rugby AND going to see Bath vs Saracens with my mates. I am not impressed) so no posts until Monday when no doubt I will be able to rant about how rubbish Easyjet and Bristol airport are, assuming the plane hasn't skidded off the runway in a ball of fire because there was a bit of drizzle that morning. In the meantime, I'll leave you to ponder just how bloody lucky this chap is.


0 comments: